”I love the ”other-worlds” and alternate realities I find deep in my photos with my experimental editing.
Come with me, and we’ll explore the colorful UNreality in my art photography projects. I love bright vivid colors, and wild designs. I’m creating Pop Art Pixels that turn reality into abstract, impressionist, painterly, and unique interpretations of my world.”
Marianne Dow’s style of Art Photography is a wild new take on pop art. Her unique abstract fantasy worlds of color and altered reality, sometimes impressionist, painterly, exotic, symbolic, will entrance you.
- I post tons more photos on my BLOG
- Prints for sale: Gallery Shop
- Free Newsletter Sign Up
- Portfolio Slide Show
- MY INSTAGRAM PIX — instagram.com/mariannedow
- See more of my Instagram pix on Pinstagram
- or check them out on Gramsnack.com
- My pix are also on Instacanvas
- And they’re on Instaprints, too.
My Magnetic Muse
You’ll see some of my short free form style poems mixed into my tumblr & twitter & blog. I’m addicted to twittermagnets.com. Their online widget tosses out words, so you are limited not only by the twitter-bite-size of only 120 characters (not even 140), but to the alotted vocabulary. I find it challenging, fun, and surprising.